Dulwich Hill Karate Club
Covid-19 Safety Plan
Dear Students and Parents,
In compliance with the NSW Government Plan for the indoor activities practices for the COVID-19 Public Health Orders and according to current Work Health and Safety Laws, the following steps must be adhered:
- If (you or a family member) are experiencing a Flu-like symptom and/or Fever, DO NOT Book/Attend the Indoor Training Sessions here at Dulwich Hill Karate Club. It is recommended to immediately seek medical advice over the phone from your local GP or Call (The COVID-19 Help Line) on 1800 020 103.
- In order to keep our numbers to a maximum of: “24 Students PER CLASS” (not including instructor/s) inside the training hall, you or (if under 18 years) a parent are required to book your training session online (age groups/grades are separated to provide fairness of attendance for all our students). PLEASE DO NOT BOOK A SESSION IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SURE THAT YOU CAN ATTEND.
- You need to attend your training session/s ON TIME. All our training sessions have been slightly modified to Safely host the right number of Students. Please DO NOT turn up too early as you cannot enter the premises nor too late as you will be refused entry by the instructor/s. (be there at your specified session time)
- On the way in, please use the mandatory Service NSW check-in QR Code to register yourself and/or your kids.
- Parents and/or Non-Students are not allowed to Enter the training area, no spectators inside the training area until further notice.
- An instructor or a volunteered parent will be meeting our students at the front door to Take and Record the temperatures. A Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer will be used to measure your forehead’s temperature before entering the training area. If a student’s temperature surpasses 38 Degrees Celsius, He or She will be refused entry. It is a current COVID-19 GOVERNMENT LAW.
- There will be no entry from the side Gate or the rear kitchen door of the hall unless it is an emergency.
- NO SHOES inside the Training Area. Place your shoes in a plastic bags at the front door then use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the training area.
- Students are to Practice in their designated 4 Square Meters Area marked by the Blue or Red Mats in the training area. Please Note: Floor Mats will be wiped and Sanitised after each training day.
- All Students are to Uphold Good Personal Hygiene, including: washing their hands before and after using the toilets in the hall, washing their Uniforms after each training session, bring their own water bottles and sweat towels and strictly NOT SHARING any of their own personal equipment with other students (i.e.; Hand/Shin mitts or Head Guards).
- Sparring is allowed only with a face mask.
- No Seating will be available in the Hall, all the chairs will be removed from the waiting area and outside the hall. Parents are advised to stay in their cars or drop off then return ON TIME and pick up their kids after the training session is OVER.
- Once the session is finished, all Students will be asked to use the provided Hand Sanitiser on the way out.
- Disposable Gloves and Face Masks might be available to our volunteers only from the main instructor. Students are to bring their own face masks.
- While waiting for your child to be picked up after a training session, please DO NOT BLOCK the doorway by overcrowding in front of the hall or the footpath, we are required to keep a Safe 1.5 meter distance from one another. we DO NOT want any COMPLAINS from the neighbours and the local community for the obvious reasons. Again, I will be appointing an Instructor to Safely accompany our young students from the rear door and through the side gate to meet with their parents outside the Hall.
Your cooperation, help and understanding are extremely valued to manage this Safety Plan. If you have any concerns regarding the above steps, please do not hesitate to contact me during business hours on 0415 770 585
Andre Noujaim, Sensei
Dulwich Hill Karate Club (Operator)