Confidence, Focus & Self Awareness are some of the KEY Benefits that can be Achieved through Kyokushin Karate.
We aim to teach, train & maintain true Kyokushin karate out of respect to our legendary founder the late Mas Oyama keeping an open mind to all other karate styles and martial arts alike.
All our classes are well-structured formats suitable for all ages, held in a safe, happy & encouraging environment, with an emphasis on teaching all participants the importance of treating others with respect & courtesy.
Interested in coming along and trying our Kyokushin Karate classes? Please register your name by clicking on the Free Trial Form or simply call us on 0415770585 so we can arrange a suitable session for your age and skill level.
Come and meet our Friendly Team of Students and Instructors. We welcome & encourage new Students to try our classes for FREE.
• The Kyokushin International Karate Organisation is an organisation dedicated to the way of Kyokushin as founded by our founder Sosai Masutatsu Oyama.
• The International Headquarters – Honbu is located in Sydney, Australia under the guidance of our President & Chief Instructor Kancho Doug Turnbull.
• Through continual effort of our hearts and bodies, we continually push to interact as a true international organisation keeping politics aside and training and teaching True Kyokushin. Our goal is the initial goal of Kyokushin, through hard work and dedication to one’s training we can achieve World Peace and great friendships.
• We are a full contact rules Karate organisation seeking true strength through hard training, as a way of life. The benefits are significant helping young and older individuals leading to good community involvement. Kyokushin believes that these young and older individuals are the next generation community leaders.
• Kyokushin Karate is one of the most exciting martial arts in the world. For young and old, the training involved develops fitness, balance, co-ordination, increases strength and flexibility, while improving concentration and confidence as well as developing self-defense skills.
• Conceding that youth is our future, our intention is to provide training for them at individual levels meeting the needs of all in a traditional Japanese martial art at a pace that suits their needs for progression and at the same time having them understand the necessity of respect, manners and discipline. For the adults, there is everything they need if they are up to the challenge.
• Whilst our organisation is young, we invite existing Kyokushin people and organisations to become branch chiefs and Official Dojo Operators in various countries, all of which will help achieve great results to peoples around the world. This importance of the philosophy of Kyokushin Karate makes many people in the world fascinated by Kyokushin Karate, and we have truly noticed that the meaning and the spiritual aspects of our Karate have been recognised as a means to find the true way of life, not only in Japan, but across the world.